Wisdom&Wellness Meditation Garden is a wellness center in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area that empowers people with simple self-care practices for holistic health and well-being. We offer yoga classes; nature adventures in local parks; Wisdom&Wellness Talks, a platform for people to share wisdom and connect; and Wisdom&Wellness Collection, our handcrafted line of natural skincare and aromatherapy products.
The market is populated with synthetic skincare products that are loaded with harmful and environmentally unfriendly ingredients; and overall, we lack simplistic tools and resources that promote holistic health.
* Chemicals from non-organic products can be absorbed into the bloodstream
* Poor access to simple self-care practices for holistic health
* Lack of mental health services, support and resources in local communities
Wisdom&Wellness Meditation Garden provides a holistic solution to mental health and wellness:
* our Wisdom&Wellness Collection gives access to affordable high quality handmade natural skincare and aromatherapy products
* we teach virtual & in-person yoga classes; organize community nature adventures in DC, MD & VA parks, with hiking and camping trips; and facilitate Wisdom&Wellness Talks podcast and blog, a safe space where people can share wisdom on issues affecting our communities and connect
* 50% of revenue supports the mental health initiatives of our nonprofit partner in Tanzania
We handcrafted the Wisdom&Wellness Collection for people in stressful environments who would like to incorporate simple self-care practices to improve their holistic health and well-being, while effortlessly but actively supporting communities in need.
Struggles with my mental health led me on a self-care and wellness journey after prescription medication failed to help me heal and thrive. While on this path, I co-founded and am the Chief Operations Officer of TEWWY (Tap Elderly Women’s Wisdom for Youth), a mental health stakeholder in Tanzania that trains retired elderly women in interpersonal counseling. The grandmotherly Wisdom&Wellness Counselors provide mental health services, support and resources in their underserved communities. I have been in grassroots promoting mental health and wellness for over three years. I am highly motivated to promote self-care practices for holistic health because wellness isn’t just my passion, it’s my life. It was through simple self-care practices that I was able to thrive.
Join us on our journey to healthier living for ALL and Love Yourself Simple … self-care with the simplest ingredients in nature❣️