We are a network of full-service, independent adoption agencies. We are licensed in the state we operate in and serve birth parents and adoptive families. We specialize in private, domestic, newborn adoption. We serve adoptive families across the U.S. with agencies in: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, New York, Nevada, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Adoption Choices has been proudly assisting lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender (LGBTQ+) individuals and couples since we opened our doors over 20 years ago. Our agencies are honored that you have chosen us to gather more information on us and our services. We are leaders in the adoption community with a genuine commitment to a sensitive, comprehensive, and supportive experience for all involved in the adoption process.
What sets us apart from other agencies? 1 – we are experienced. Our staff has been in the adoption industry for years, well educated, licensed, and many are adoptive parents, birth mothers, or adoptees themselves. 2 – we are local. We are not a cookie cutter one plan across the board adoption agency; each adoption is unique and customized for each client. 3 – we do not discriminate. We are not religion affiliated, we welcome the LGBTQ+ community, and we advocate diversity. The home study and adoption application process is the same for ALL those applying with our agency. 4 – we are honest, lawful, and ethical in our adoption practices. We follow all state and federal laws and regulations and we are committed to providing you a safe, legal, and moral adoption journey.
Some of Services our Adoption Agencies Can Provide:
Adoptive Parents: We are here to guide and support your adoption journey.
We know that deciding to adopt is not an easy choice, and finding an agency to help make your adoption journey a success can be difficult. At Adoption Choices, we have helped loving families from coast to coast achieve their dream of parenthood. We will help you prepare for an adoption plan and will support you throughout the adoption process. To help you build your family, here are some of the services we provide:
- Adoption education that will clearly explain the adoption process, and help you make the adoption plan that is right for you
- Create an adoptive parent profile that will reflect your commitment to making or growing your family
- Provide a thorough home study that meets state and interstate requirements. We can complete your home study for private adoption, step parent adoption, or kinship adoption.
- Full-service adoption placement
- Post adoption support to guide you through the legal process of making a permanent addition to your family
We work with adoptive parents in almost every state to help you grow your families.
Expectant Parents: We are here to help you make an adoption plan that meets your needs.
We know that you are seeking our help during a time of crisis, and our goal is meet your needs and address your concerns quickly and with compassion. To serve you, here are just some of the services that we provide:
- A personal counselor to provide helpful, friendly, compassionate advice and meet you exactly where you are
- Assistance with living and medical expenses during pregnancy
- Freedom to choose the adoptive family you want and design a personalized birth and adoption plan
- Consultation with an independent attorney
- We provide services statewide and have qualified adoption counselors available throughout every city.
Our agencies (even if you do not live in one of our states, you can still choose adoption with us!):