The Decatur Alpaca Cottage is a lesbian-owned business rooted in Community, Inclusion, Philanthropy, and Hospitality. The Cottage is a welcoming place for our guests to rest, rejuvenate, and reconnect with loved ones.
We host from a place of generosity and prioritize a high attention to detail. Offering our guests the unique experience of an urban Alpaca farm in an intimate botanical garden setting is a priority. As you can imagine, a lot of heart goes into caring for our herd, cultivating our gardens, and hosting our guests well. We are proud to have earned 5-star ratings across the board! Sure, you can rent a hotel for your getaway, but you won’t have the same experience as what is offered at the Decatur Alpaca Cottage.
- Enjoy a stay in our charming and updated cottage nestled in a grove of Georgia pines
- Visit our Alpaca & Llama herd at the field gate, just steps away from the cottage (20 to be exact ~ we counted!)
- Stroll the lovingly maintained organic flower and vegetable gardens
- Embrace the calm as you’re serenaded by diverse species of birds
- Relish a wonderful overall experience in our well-appointed and welcoming retreat
We are proud to be a National Wildlife Federation Certified Wildlife and Bird Friendly Habitat. All of this to say that we care about the animals in the area as much as we do our guests!