The most natural, bespoke hair system to enhance your own hair.
We are the UK’s leading female hair loss specialists and have devised a bespoke hair solution that is suitable for all types of thinning hair and hair loss. Whether you have thin hair or partial or complete hair loss and whatever the cause, we pride ourselves on having the experience and understanding to be able to help restore your confidence, enhance your beauty and help you be who you want to be.
Even if you aren’t experiencing hair loss, the Enhancer System can be used to add length and volume to your own hair for you to achieve the look and style you really desire.
Our Enhancer System is natural, non-surgical, easy to care for and loved by thousands of women.
We understand how distressing it can be to lose your hair or not have the natural look you want. From years of working closely with our clients, we know how much that can have a dramatic effect on your life and the way you feel about yourself.
Why is the Hair Solved Enhancer System loved by so many women?
• Our Clients tell us it feels just like their own hair and that is just how they think of it.
• It is designed to mimic the way your own hair would move and fall, so it looks completely natural too.
• You can choose your length, colour and type of hair to create exactly the look you want.
• It’s light, durable, non-surgical, long-lasting and secure, enabling you to get back to doing all the things you used to, without worrying about your hair – shower in it, swim in it and forget you have it on.
The Enhancer System is as unique as you are.
A light, flexible mesh applied directly on your scalp and 100% real hair extensions, create the look and feel of natural hair. Our innovative Enhancer System can add volume to thinning or patchy hair or provide the perfect solution for total hair loss.
How Hair Solved Manchester support our transgender and non-binary customers
We’re always here to help our transgender and non-binary customers, regardless of where you are in your transition. We offer practical support, including:
• Online or ‘in-salon’ consultations to find out more about your hair and what you want from the Enhancer System from volume and length to alleviating the appearance of hair loss. Our consultations are free of charge.
• Appointments with our technicians and stylists can be in our busy and lively main Salon space or in a beautiful private booth depending on how you feel at the time of your appointment.
• A £100 voucher when you have your first system.
Our team want to reassure you that…
• You are welcome at Hair Solved, and all of our staff have been trained to respect your pronouns and identity, regardless of where you’re at in your transition.
• It is our policy that all customers can use the bathroom facilities, regardless of their gender presentation.
• Because we understand you might initially feel uncomfortable in the main Salon space, we have beautiful and comfortable private booths where you can have your system fitted and styled.
One of wonderful clients, Krissie, wanted to share her thoughts on what makes the Enhancer System so unique and the perfect solution to her thinning hair and what makes Hair Solved so very special. We are so grateful to her for sharing her thoughts.
“I’ve been going to Hair Solved Manchester since 2016. You could say they actually found me because I was in Miss Transgender UK. They looked after me really well and basically, I represented their hair! At that time my hair was thinner than I would have liked, and it was showing my skin.
I didn’t know what I was looking for at my consultation. The team sat me down and said, “what would you like” and I replied, “I don’t know; I really don’t know”. So, they gave me a magazine and said you can choose any style you want; and that it exactly what I did. Then Hair Solved just made it for me and I went for long hair, but I chose a colour like my natural hair, which is brunette. It was amazing to be able to choose any style, any length and any colour. I felt very lucky.
I have a shorter system now, because it is more cost effective. I can still put it up in a ponytail as it falls just below my shoulders and I can put my hair up easily, in fact the system is really easy to look after and to maintain. Even washing the system is just like a normal hair wash. It is important to me that the Enhancer System is easy to manage because I don’t have a lifetime of experience of learning hair. It is easy to learn with the system because it is really durable; and in the morning when you wake up you just have to brush it and if you want to curl it or anything then you can do and if it all goes wrong you just start again.
Everyone at Hair Solved is so nice and easy to talk to, they are just really friendly people. I used to have anxiety over hairdressers but now I enjoy going because I know the team are welcoming and they know me. Sometimes the adjustments hurt for a second but by the time you have your wash and blow dry you are all relaxed and it feels like a pamper session and nothing medical. The nicest thing about the team is that it is not like they are there to do a job, they are interested in you as an individual.
I definitely feel more confident. My hair system takes away the worry, I am not worried that people are looking at my hair for the wrong reasons, it eliminates that, and it makes your confidence grow naturally.
It definitely feels natural too. Because it is so secure and if I have a date with someone I don’t have to explain about my hair. The system feels like it is part of me in a way that a wig wouldn’t. It is like a lifeline because I don’t know where I would be without it. Honestly, I really don’t know where I would be without it. It makes you feel confident, it makes you feel better so your self-esteem builds and life improves.” Krissie, Manchester Client