HARE & BONE is nestled within the stylish streets of FITZROVIA, W1’s newly & fashionably dubbed NOHO neighbourhood. Exuding contemporary cool and rooted in British Heritage, this perfect balance allows for an unrivalled salon experience. An understated but stunning facade with beautiful HARE & BONE branding complements the vibe of the surrounding architecture while the stripped back, chic interior welcomes you warmly.
The highly qualified and passionate team curated by Sam Burnett for their unparalleled skills, genuine service and creative vision will assist you personally, tending to every need in order to help you feel at home, comfortable and at ease in their talented hands. Our salon is an escape from the day to day where you can relax and indulge in our laidback oasis of calm whether you opt for a fashion forward transformation or your favourite cut and colour, the HARE & BONE team will be on hand to help.
HARE & BONE TRANSGENDER AND NON-BINARY POLICY
HARE & BONE was built on celebrating individuality. We’re always here to help our transgender and non-binary customers, regardless of where you are in your transition. Our discretion is guaranteed. The team are educated and happy to help with a range of practical support, including;
- Complimentary consultations with our stylists to guide you through what styles work best for you. Hair texture, face shape and lifestyle will all be taken into consideration while your hair plan is created.
- We know it can be expensive putting together a new look. We would like to offer you a 20% discount off your core services, plus a complimentary Conditioning Treatment for your first visit to a Hare & Bone Salon.
- We will educate you fully on how to style and look after your hair while transitioning. What products work best for you and how to apply these to get the desired results.
To reassure you:
- Transgender and non-binary people are always welcome at HARE & BONE, and our team have been trained to respect your pronouns and identity, regardless of where you’re at in your transition.
- It is our policy that all salon facilities are gender fluid.