The second addition to the HARE & BONE family, our Esher salon offers the same unrivalled, fashion forward experience as our Fitzrovia site. Located on the High Street, our beautifully stylish interior will instantly transport you to a place of high end relaxation where you can fully indulge in the experience.
Our highly qualified and trend conscious team have been carefully selected by Sam Burnett, many bringing years of unparalleled experience in the industry to their role within HARE & BONE. We love offering our guests the very best and at our Esher salon you will receive the love, care and dedication that we pride ourselves on delivering. A perfect balance of polished and contemporary paired with a warm, friendly atmosphere, the HARE & BONE team will always be there to welcome you into an incredible salon experience.
HARE & BONE TRANSGENDER AND NON-BINARY POLICY
HARE & BONE was built on celebrating individuality. We’re always here to help our transgender and non-binary customers, regardless of where you are in your transition. Our discretion is guaranteed. The team are educated and happy to help with a range of practical support, including;
- Complimentary consultations with our stylists to guide you through what styles work best for you. Hair texture, face shape and lifestyle will all be taken into consideration while your hair plan is created.
- We know it can be expensive putting together a new look. We would like to offer you a 20% discount off your core services, plus a complimentary Conditioning Treatment for your first visit to a Hare & Bone Salon.
- We will educate you fully on how to style and look after your hair while transitioning. What products work best for you and how to apply these to get the desired results.
To reassure you:
- Transgender and non-binary people are always welcome at HARE & BONE, and our team have been trained to respect your pronouns and identity, regardless of where you’re at in your transition.
- It is our policy that all salon facilities are gender fluid.