Supporting people to be freer and more joyful in their bodies is an underpinning principle of my work as a massage therapist and mindfulness teacher.
I consider it a profound privilege to work with people holistically to arrive in the present moment, to exhale deeply, and to relax into the experience of attentive therapeutic touch, eased aches and pains, and simply feeling good.
In practical terms, I do this by weaving a combination of holistic oil massage or Thai yoga massage with what I have learned from guided mindfulness practices and how our nervous systems work.
As a non-binary person, I have my own embodied experience of living a non-conforming gender. As a practitioner, I am experienced in:
- alleviating back pain associated with binding and posture
- scar tissue remediation
- working with people struggling with their bodies
- working with people coming to terms with new physicality
I offer two bodywork approaches:
- Holistic massage, which is a combination of Swedish, myofascial and deep tissue techniques – on a massage table, using oil on bare skin.
- Thai yoga massage, which is a combination of acupressure and deep stretches – on the clothed body, on a large yoga mat on the floor.
There are no reviews yet.