El is a multi-award winning, Level 4 Accredited Microblading, Permanent Makeup, Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP), Medical Tattoo & Medical Micropigmentation, Micro-needling & Plasma Fibroblast Specialist; and one of the UK and International leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics.
She holds an Advanced & Elite Practitioner qualifications in Permanent Cosmetics, Scalp Micropigmentation and Medical Tattooing as well as an International Accreditation from The Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals; and been performing procedures since 2014. This is her full time profession.
She is a member of SPCP and the Royal Society of Medicine.
El is also a Trainer & Educator at Nouveau Contour & KB Pro Academy for Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading.
El performs Facial & Body Aesthetics procedures including Skin Tightening, Non Surgical Eyelids Lift, Wrinkle Therapy, Stretch Marks Reduction, Scar Relaxation & Rejuvenation, skin Tags Removal and Pigment Recovery Stimulation using Microneedling and Plasma Fibroblast methods.
* Triple Finalist in the upcoming Micropigmentation UK ( MPUK20) Awards in Scalp Micropigmentation, Areola Tattoo and Microblading categories.
* Winner of English Hair & Beauty Awards 2019 – Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2019.
* Winner of London Prestige Awards 2019/2020 – Permanent Makeup Clinic of the Year.
* Winner of London Hair & Beauty Awards 2019 – Permanent MakeupSpecialist of the Year 2019.
* Finalist in the Official Makeup Awards 2019 – Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year.
* Highly Commended Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2018 – London Hair & Beauty Award 2018.
From childhood El was exposed to a lot of information about medical industry as coming from a family with a variety of medical backgrounds. In her past, El has worked in the financial services industry for almost 10 years and in due course developed a tremendous attention to detail and due diligence in everything that she did. She has transferred these skills to Permanent Cosmetics. Being a user of Permanent Cosmetics for 14 years herself, she experienced good and bad procedures personally. She has used all of her knowledge and training to perform safe procedures. She only uses the most sophisticated and technologically advanced systems available. Pigments are also of the highest quality and are pharmaceutical grade (medical grade) and approved for use in UK and internationally.
“It is tremendously important for me to deliver safe and satisfying treatments to my clients. I listen to what my clients want to achieve and use all my knowledge and experience to meet and exceed their expectations. I am a promoter of a natural look but if a client is after a stronger and more defined outcome, then this can also be achieved. I do believe working together with a client, listening is the most important part of the process. I always strive for perfection.”
There are no reviews yet.