We aim to create a healing experience for you in every encounter with us.
Our goal? You leave better than you came in… feeling safe, comfortable, and relaxed.
At The Eudaimonia Center, we have a carefully designed team of integrative reproductive medicine and women’s health professionals dedicated to your healthcare needs and desires. Our focus is on strategically determining the underlying cause of your health condition and designing a comprehensive plan that addresses even the most complex and challenging conditions. In a field where patients often times feel vulnerable, our professional integrity, integrative solutions, and real-time adaptability are priorities. So, whether you need:
- Gynecological services
- Mindfulness coaching
- Postpartum assistance
- Self-care or
- Preventive maintenance. . . You’ll find it all (and then some) at The Eudaimonia Center.
How we’re supporting our transgender and non-binary customers
We’re always here to help our transgender and non-binary patients/clientele, regardless of where you are in your transition. We offer a wide range of practical support, including:
- Appointments with practitioners who have both knowledge and experience working with non-binary people
- A messenger app that allows you to communicate discreetly with your intended provider PRIOR to your appointment
- Complimentary consultations that allow you to “interview” us to see if we’re a good fit for you
- Diverse providers and practitioners
Getting the basics right
To reassure you:
- Transgender and non-binary people are always welcome at The Eudaimonia Center. Our staff respect (and utilize) your pronouns and identity, regardless of where you’re at in your transition.
- Dr. White has extensive experiencing working with transgender military service personnel and is experienced in both the clinical and emotional components of the process of transitioning.