I am a cis gay male, and am proud to be a member of the 2SLGBTQQIA+ community. I would be pleased to assist any transgender and non-binary people who require my services. My team and I will respect your pronouns and identity.
I am a Wills, Estates & Trusts and Elder Law Lawyer with Clark Wilson LLP in Vancouver, BC. I assist with:
- death and incapacity planning (including will and trust drafting),
- estate administration (including complex estates, estates with international assets and/or beneficiaries),
- wills variation claims (for disinherited/unfairly treated beneficiaries),
- undue influence and incapacity claims,
- unjust enrichment claims,
- breach of trust and abuse of power of attorney claims,
- contested and uncontested committeeship/adult guardianship applications,
- passing of executor and trustee accounts,
- executor and trustee compensation disputes, and
- construction of wills applications.
Read more about the work I do here: https://www.cwilson.com/people/zachary-rogers/